Whether you’re a first time mom or a seasoned pro, there’s something we can all agree on – moms are always looking for the next best, cutest, or most useful baby items. Check out my top 7 newborn essentials, and let me know if you’ve tried any of my picks. Be sure share your favorites with me below.
- Mustela cream: This is truly the holy grail of baby (and mom) lotion; not only does is work better than anything out there, but it lasts a while and smells heavenly…hence why I use it on my kiddos and My family loves that it’s 97% plant-based and not greasy.
- Freshly Picked: If you’re a mom on social media, most likely you have seen or heard about Freshly Picked, the most insanely adorable moccasin company for babies and kiddos. From dalmation print and metallic to classic hues and fun designs, every pair of leather shoes is well-constructed and durable for your little ones.
- Solly Baby wrap: Baby carrying can be overwhelming and confusing to even the most seasoned momma, but The Babble Out makes it easy with their guide on Everything About Baby Carriers. After you have safe and comfy baby wearing down, check out these custom-made and dyed baby wraps; they are not only beautiful but also lightweight with the perfect amount of stretch for the comfort and practicality of mom and baby. Moms love how safe and cozy their little bundle is in these wraps, and what’s even better is from the dyes and fabric mills to construction, Solly Baby wraps are American-made.
- Jacqueline & Jac infant beanies & bonnets: The perfect addition to your hospital bag, these beanies and bonnets are the softest, most comfortable way to keep your sweet newborn cozy and warm. These classic staples make the perfect gift…to yourself or when visiting a new momma. And seriously, what is more precious than these bonnets?
- Burts Bees: Nothing screams ‘get on my baby’ like Burts Bees baby clothes. Their 100% organic cotton is pretty much magic; it’s super soft, stretchy, comfy, and their designs and color palates are oh so darling for boys and girls.
- Mabo Kids: From coveralls and bubble rompers to jumpers and trousers, Mabo Kids’ minimalist, vintage designs give an air of sophistication for your babies and kids that will have all the moms turning their heads and oohing and aahing over your child’s darling style.
- Petit Bateau stretchies: This darling brand carries the sweetest, softest baby clothes and is also sold at Saks Fifth Avenue. This well-made, stylish line has a little something for all the baby boys and girls in your life.
So there you have it; my top 7 favorite new baby essentials. What are your favorite brands or items to buy for yourself or as gifts for new babies?